This is one of the projects that I struggled with 
this year. I wanted to create a Multiple Composite image 
recreating Alice In Wonderland. The thing I found 
difficult to get the lighting right and putting the 
image together to make it look natural.

Studio Hat Project

 The first part of this project called for us to be more 
creative. I was given the task of creating my own hat. 
When it came to making a hat I wanted to try something 
different. I decided to think about hats in a different 
context. I came up with the idea of making my own antlers.
Here is the link to the tutorial I used to make them.. 


I chose a model with strong facial features. I wanted 
the image to have a 1700's portraiture look towards 
it but with a modern surreal twist.